Richflood International Limited works closely with the public and private sectors in Nigeria and providing services related to Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) including Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs), Environmental Auditing (EAu), Environmental and Social Management Systems (ESMS), E&S Due Diligence (ESDD) studies, Resettlement Action Programme (RAP) and related services. Richflood helps clients meet international lender requirements (e.g. IFC, World Bank, AfDB and Equator Principles) and guides lenders investment decisions in relation to environmental and social risks.
- assessing the feasibility and the potential for commercial benefit of new sites
- ascertaining extraction risks
- producing models or plans for possible mining sites
- planning and implementing extraction systems
- using specialist computer applications to maximise planning and production
- monitoring and evaluating underground performance
- managing construction projects
- ensuring that operations comply with health and safety requirements
- making sure that the equipment used is safe
- managing budgets
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC;
- Knowledge of sciences generally attained through studies resulting in a B.Eng in the above discipline, or its equivalent;
- Experience requiring one to work independently as well as part of a team, to complete assignments within defined time constraints;
- Knowledge and understanding of World Health Organization, Federal Ministry of Environment (FMEnv), National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agencies (NESREA) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) standards and regulations;
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently conduct multiple routine tasks, procedures, and operations effectively and consistently;
- Experience working on Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Environmental Audits, Environmental Monitoring procedures;
- Software and skills; GIS, Remote sensing, MS office, SPSS, Zoho Projects and knowledge of data entry.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, Updated CV, Scanned copy of academic certificates and citizenship, Passport photographwith the title: “010518 Response to Vacancy Announcement (Mining Engineer)”
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549512 to apply for this job .