The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) Nigeria, an affiliate of the University of Maryland Baltimore, is a Non-Governmental Organization funded by the US Government through the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- The Organization is seeking qualified candidates an Warehouse Officer, on its recent award on "the Nigeria Indicator and Impact Survey (NAIlS), a Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) Survey that was developed to enable countries obtain HIV-specific indicators, including the impact of the expansion of HIV prevention and treatment programs to facilitate effective monitoring of national HIV programs.
- Inventory management; pick, check and pack operations.
Key Area of Responsibility
- The incumbent will be responsible for the storage and movement of health and non-health commodities within the central warehouse in Abuja.
- Responsible for the goods receipt, verification, and put-away operations at the warehouse.
- Generate pick slips and execute the process of picking, checking, packing and dispatching of orders received from the various survey implementing facilities.
- Conduct the periodic inventory checks to validate the accuracy of physical inventory, stock cards, and the software system.
- Ensure that all warehouse transactions are updated in real/near real-time.
- Strictly adhere to guidelines on item bin locations, batch management, and lot traceability.
- Maintain records of stock status and movement.
- Load vehicles in accordance with loading plans and routing information.
- Log entries into the Proof of Delivery (POD)
- Contribute to the identification and documentation of best practices and success stories on the NPHIIA project.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Minimum of Two (2) years of work experience
- Familiarity with the inventory management of laboratory reagents and consumables
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549507 to apply for this job .