Richflood International Limited works closely with the public and private sectors in Nigeria and providing services related to Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) including Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs), Environmental Auditing (EAu), Environmental and Social Management Systems (ESMS), E&S Due Diligence (ESDD) studies, Resettlement Action Programme (RAP) and related services. Richflood helps clients meet international lender requirements (IFC, World Bank, AfDB and Equator Principles) and guides lenders investment decisions in relation to environmental and social risks.
- Study the characteristics of animals, such as their interactions with other species, reproduction, population dynamics, diseases, and movement patterns
- Develop and conduct experimental studies with animals in controlled or natural
- Analyze the influence that human activity has on wildlife and their natural habitats
- Collect biological data and specimens for analysis
- Develop conservation plans and make recommendations on wildlife conservation and management issues to policymakers and the general public
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC;
- Knowledge of sciences generally attained through studies resulting in a B.Sc in the above discipline, or its equivalent;
- Experience requiring one to work independently as well as part of a team, to complete assignments within defined time constraints;
- Knowledge and understanding of World Health Organization, Federal Ministry of Environment (FMEnv), National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agencies (NESREA) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) standards and regulations;
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently conduct multiple routine tasks, procedures, and operations effectively and consistently;
- Experience working on Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Environmental Audits, Environmental Monitoring procedures;
- Software and skills; GIS, Remote sensing, MS Office, SPSS, Zoho Projects and knowledge of data entry.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, Updated CV, Scanned copy of academic certificates and citizenship, Passport photograph with the title: “010518 Response to Vacancy Announcement (Zoologist)”
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549503 to apply for this job .