A reputable After School and Education learning center seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- The Programme Manager is responsible for developing and coordinating all programs offered in the school. The incumbent provides supervision and guidance to the school staff to ensure that all specific duties are carried out successfully. During school seasons, he/ she must be able to function as head of school.
- Oversee and assist with the daily activities, operations, (educational and extracurricular) to ensure an all-around quality experience.
- Develop and implement new and existing programs.
- Evaluate and review programs in conjunction with user groups and individuals.
- Manage all programmes and activities to meet annual budget and enrollment goals.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, train, develop and supervise team members.
- Develops and implements marketing and promotion plan for the center
- Manages all camp sponsored programs to meet annual budget and enrollment goals.
- Maintains accurate statistical records and necessary reports.
- Assists with the operation of the camp in other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Ensure a high level of customer service for all students, participants, and parents
- Must be creative and imaginative
- Must be result driven and self-motivated
- Must be flexible and able to come up with innovative and creative ideas to attract customers (parents and children) to the center
- Must be social media savvy - able to create posts on our social media handles particularly Instagram and Facebook
- Must have a good command of English Language
- Must love children and can work under pressure and with little or no supervision
- Will seek ways to grow the business – our vision is to become the No 1 source of
- extra curriculum and after-school activity center for children and young adults
- This position reports to the Executive Director/Program Director:
- This position requires excellent organizational & planning skills, supervisory ability, and flexibility.
- A high degree of professionalism, including strong written and verbal communication skills, is expected.
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of three years youth work in a school or camp.
- Ability to demonstrate skill and experience in program leadership and management.
- Relevant previous experience in developing, implementing, administering camp or youth programs.
- Developing Others
- Decision Making
- Quality Results
- Functional Expertise.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549498 to apply for this job .