Fadac Resources - Our client is a Microfinance Bank which offers comprehensive, affordable, dependable and specialized financial solutions to enterprising and burgeoning small and medium-size enterprises in Nigeria.
- Source for new individual and group clients via direct promotion and assist prospect client with the loan application
- In-depth assessment of loan applications and collect detailed information (personal, business, and guarantees) in preparation of loan proposals
- Analyse and interpret the financial statement of businesses with the use of Microsoft Excel to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower
- Presentation of loan proposals to a credit committee
- Portfolio Management with full responsibility for its growth and quality (monitoring of disbursed Loans, follow up on timely repayment and Initiating and leading recovery activities)
- Optimizing financial results by cross-selling activities
- Assuring long-term relationship (Relationship Management) through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ratio of revolving clients
- Minimum of BSc/ HND in any discipline, OND with a minimum of 2 years’ experience may be considered
- Demonstrate good self-esteem and confidence
- Strong analytical and financial skills (with focus on cash flow analysis and forecasting)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Target driven and result oriented
- Attentive to details
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549497 to apply for this job .