Mario Consulting Limited - Our client, is a reputable Modern Integrated Farm located in Anambra State. As a result of the restructuring, we require qualified and experienced candidates for the position above.
- Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
- Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
- Confers with purchasers and arranges for the sale of crops.
- Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
- Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
- Candidate for this position must possess a BSc, HND or DVM from a recognized institution with not less than 3 years experience in similar position.
- Remuneration is generous and in line with industry standards.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV's, contact address with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to the "Head, Corporate Resourcing".
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549496 to apply for this job .