Mario Consulting Limited - Our client, is a reputable Modern Integrated Farm located in Anambra State. As a result of the restructuring, we require qualified and experienced candidates for the position above.
- Maintains receipts, records, and withdrawals.
- Checks materials and supplies and reports when the stock is low.
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies. R
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- May be entry level if some experience in the skill Gaining or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under moderate supervision.
- The ideal candidate must possess a BSc or HND in Business Administration or Purchasing and Supply Management or any other Social Science from recognized institution
- Minimum of 4 years experience in similar position.
- Remuneration is generous and in line with industry standards.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV's, contact address with a functional e-mail address and other relevant details to the "Head, Corporate Resourcing"
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549494 to apply for this job .