Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and America. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide specialist agronomic services to clients.
- Responsible for marketing specific products and services.
- Develop and maintain close customer relations with key clients by providing professional agronomic service.
- Develop and implement regional agronomic marketing plans to support organization plans and budgets.
- Arrange and coordinate technical and marketing activities, including field days, farmer meetings, demonstration trials, and trial sites.
- Remain informed on technical developments, marketing trends and competitor strategies via networking, personal development, and training.
- Mentor and train young or new graduate staff.
- BSc in Agric or Agronomy.
- Minimum 5 years working experience.
- Regional knowledge will be a plus
- Problem-solving skills
- Observational skills
- Like science and plants
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's the Subject/Title of the mail should read "Senior Agronomist".
- Any application without the Subject/Title will be disqualified.
- This role is not gender specific.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549489 to apply for this job .