IROKO is Africa's leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world's largest online catalog of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Placing engagement and retention calls to our local customer base to provide support.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product by determining the cause of the problem, then selecting and explaining the best solution
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new irokotv products/services
- Excels at multi-tasking
- Proven problem-solver
- Adaptive to change
- Independent and resourceful
- Solid team player who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549480 to apply for this job .