Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency, we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
- To be involved in onshore preparation and installation of Completion equipment.
- Check equipment on location and maintain associated paperwork in-line with Weatherford and the Client Company policies procedures and systems, statutory regulations and good industry practice.
- The Field Engineer is responsible for following all operational and procedural activities within his remit.
- The role is measured by the accurate fulfillment of job specific processes as well as the safe and efficient utilization of Weatherford equipment.
- Liaise on location with the Operator / Client.
- Ensure that the daily report to town is sent and complete the sequence of events.
- To ensure that all job associated paperwork is handed in a timely manner including updating equipment asset folders.
- Working in workshop preparing and redressing completion related equipment prior to and after installations.
- Follow job-specific procedures
- Undertake detailed design work eg. torque and drag, schematics and tallies where applicable.
- Attending client’s pre-job meetings
- Check equipment onshore and offshore prior to installation.
- Assist in a workshop with equipment load-outs.
- Assist in a workshop with equipment maintenance and testing.
- Check Equipment onshore and on location.
- Daily Report to Town.
- The complete sequence of events.
- Update equipment asset folders.
- Required training is undertaken to a satisfactory level of achievement.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and attitude and ensure that - Passport; Medical Certificate; Immunizations; Offshore Survival Certification and any other necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Engineering degree
- Experience in an oilfield service company. Minimum 3 year’s.
- Critical understanding of Client’s needs.
- Knowledge of rig systems and drilling/completion/production operations
- The ability to work in a team environment and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's.
- Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549479 to apply for this job .