Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency, we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To efficiently support all aspects of the Operations department to ensure that the department and Expro’s Quality Procedures are complied with.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Liaise with Clients regarding crew-changes and offshore check-in times, and ensure that clients have all the necessary certification and personal details of engineers.
- Make all necessary travel, accommodation and visa arrangements for personnel who may be traveling to any destination worldwide, and to ensure that they have a complete itinerary with full details of their travel.
- Liaise with other Supervisors in overseas bases arranging travel of engineers to and from bases.
- Liaise effectively with accounts and contracts departments with regards to invoice queries.
- Prepare and submit all invoices related to all equipment and personnel.
- Ensure that job files are kept updated on a monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate log of training courses and training requirements.
- Process post job paperwork.
- Prepare and issue HSE statistics.
- Organise internal/external training courses, liaise with onshore supervisors and inform personnel.
- Distribute safety and technical information to all operations personnel.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
- Previous experience in similar role typically gained through 2+ years experience.
- Previous experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, and Word)
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent.
- Integrity/Compliance - behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity - identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical - achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness - upholds safety standards
- Developing Self - plans and progresses the development of own skills and abilities to realize their full potential
- Self-motivated - has inner drive and motivation; self-directed and not dependent on others
- Initiative - pro-active; makes things happen; takes the first step without prompting
- Adaptability/flexibility - capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks
- Communication 3 - actively listens and receives information completely; demonstrates an understanding of what is being communicated
- Problem-solving - effective at solving problems, not just defining or complaining about them.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using "Operations Administrator" as the subject of the mail
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549477 to apply for this job .