We are a rapidly growing and renowned patient-centered family medicine based hospital located in the Central Business District of Abuja
Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care by utilizing innovative cutting-edge technology and well-trained people who have a passion for people.
- Caring for the physical, social and emotional health of patients requiring
- otorhinolaryngological intervention
- Must be able to conduct complete ear, nose and throat examinations
- Diagnose and treat ear, nose and throat conditions
- Provision of quality counsel and education to patients on how to minimise the impact of a disease condition on health in line with world best practices in otorhinolaryngological care
- Medical care of inpatients including ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgeries and management of associated cases
- Participation in Clinical/audit governance of assigned Medical Officers to
- otorhinolaryngological unit
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes as well as Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
- The Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist(s) with relevant working experience.
- Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in otorhinolaryngology, valuable sympathetic bedside manners, excellent communication/interpersonal skills, strong active listening skills and advanced problem-solving abilities while being able to work in a team.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549476 to apply for this job .