Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency, we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
- We are currently recruiting for the role of Quality Control Intern who will be responsible for administering the necessary testing to ensure purchased and discharged product supplies meet the required standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Professionalism, innovativeness, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Cleanserve team members have in common.
As the ideal candidate for the Quality Control Intern, you are responsible for:
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the wet depot
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the Bridgers
- Investigating or reporting questionable test results.
- Ensuring bowsers are drained on a daily basis
- Conducting of quality checks on bowsers
- Preparing release certificate for loaded bowsers
- Monitoring of the pressure reading of the filters
- Conducting necessary tests to ensure the integrity of the filter
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related disciplines
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Minimum of 1-year working experience in a Petroleum Laboratory
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549474 to apply for this job .