MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
- Contribute proactively to new service development.
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Provide technical and business consultative leadership throughout the technical life cycle of technical solutions.
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with third-party suppliers and other internal stakeholders for Cloud Aggregators or Managed Service Providers.
- Coordinate with the sales team in formulating and building up proposal knowledge, including making technical demos and presentations to Main One customers.
- Demonstrate ability, determination, and tenacity to move major initiatives forward and drive focus while consistently thinking of the bottom-line impact of the efforts
- Will be involved from pre-sales solution formulation through system deployment; including bid preparation and customer interface resulting in solutions architecture proposals.
- The Solutions Architect will develop and articulate solutions based on a customer's strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from working with multiple business units across the customer's organization.
- Assist in the translation of customer needs/technical requirements to appropriate solutions by liaising with customers to understand, anticipate and meet their specific needs.
- Design service solutions for Manages Service customers in line with ITIL and/or industry best practice. Proven business development experience and familiarity with cloud services markets
- Cisco CCNA/CCDA/CCIP/CCNP/CCDP
- Three to Five (3-5) years industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Information Communication Technology or Engineering
- Creative and innovative approach.
- Experience in telecom architecture.
- Proactive with a positive 'can do' approach.
- Experience with Cisco equipment essential.
- Team player / Ability to work independently
- Sound commercial business understanding and risk aware
- In depth Knowledge of Radio/Microwave and terrestrial transmission systems.
- Experience in designing and deploying standardized VoIP technologies; SIP and H.323.
- Experience relating business requirements to system and infrastructure components and designing the bill of materials for a project.
- Set up and maintain a best practice library of company proposals and architectural designs proposed to customers with success and conversion rate indicators.
- In-depth level knowledge of networking technologies including but not limited to: TCP/IP ( interpreting a packet trace file), WAN technologies, VPN(Layer 2 & 3), QoS, firewalls, routers, switches, DNS, Metro Ethernet, SDH, EoSDH, DWDM, VOIP, and Data Centre Designs.
Demand on the Job:
- Written and verbal communications
- Prioritising workload of self and others
- Contract negotiation and influencing skills.
- Relationship Management and Analytical Skills.
- Background in Telecom and/Cloud Environment.
- Strong background in solution design with focus on IP/MPLS/IPLC/VOIP/Metro Ethernet/Data Centre Collocation/Cloud technologies.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549464 to apply for this job .