Imo International Health Systems is a provider of health services with the goal of enhancing the well-being of all individuals. We focus on reducing the healthcare risk of the community by providing quality services for the sick and encouraging preventive behaviors. Imo International Health Systems is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization.
- Conducts a thorough health assessment of the patient’s physical, psychosocial, cultural and spiritual
- needs by completing a patient history and physical examination
- Formulates and implements a holistic plan of nursing care that is communicated and clarified with the patient/family
- Interprets and organizes sequencing of diagnostic tests and procedures when nursing judgment and expertise is required
- Demonstrates “hands-on” clinical skills specific to an area of practice and other job assignments as required interventions, and facilitates patient learning associated with self-care strategies
- Effectively manages telephone practice of patient/family and community healthcare professionals to navigate the healthcare system
- Provides care that demonstrates sensitivity to client diversity and incorporates appropriate cultural practices
- Keeps abreast of current clinical trials relevant to her/his patient population and communicates effectively with clinical trials staff to promote continuity of care
- Candidates should have a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Clinical knowledge regarding specialty care services
- Knowledge of word processing, Electronic Health Records and database software applications
- Ability to teach both clinical and non-clinical personnel regarding care and diagnostics services
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team to care for patients
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549461 to apply for this job .