GRIT Systems Engineering Limited is an energy monitoring solutions provider that builds web enabled multi-source smart meters for mixed power supply systems, helping clients to find cost effective solutions for power supply in an under electrified environment. Our systems can infer resource usage and running costs of different types of power sources. For example, the grid, inverters, generators, solar, gas etc Our devices are also able to identify issues with power quality and power theft.
- Design, prototype and verify systems for various embedded applications.
- Develop and maintain firmware for embedded platforms
- Create and manage documentation for active projects.
- Interact with clients and help with the development of customized embedded solutions.
- Test and debug embedded software and applications
- Develop hardware and software specifications
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Provide technical assistance to clients and sales team
- Develop tools and techniques for testing and verification.
- Experience in systems programming languages; C/C++ and/or Python.
- Experience in circuit design and prototyping.
- Sound knowledge of electronics(analog/digital) and circuit theory.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming.
- Strong code debugging skills.
- Strong hardware debugging skills (proficient in the use of a digital storage oscilloscope/logic analyser)
- Experience developing using version control (git or mercurial).
- HND, Bachelor and/or Master degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics
- Engineering or related fields.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Skills in any of these would be an added advantage
- Experience working with microcontrollers (ARM, PIC, Raspberrypi Arduino)
- Understanding of Operating Systems and Real-Time Embedded Systems.
- Code development experience in Linux.
- Experience in multi-threaded application development.
- Understanding of network communication protocols (UDP, TCP, Socket Communication).
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, Bash, Node js)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549442 to apply for this job .