Southdredge Limited is a Marine, civil and mechanical engineering contractor providing dredging, civil and mechanical services across Nigeria. We specialize in dredging and marine support services, civil construction works and manpower development.
- answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Interested applicant should possess a BSc qualification, with at least 2 years working experience.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549433 to apply for this job .