Sosa Printing Press is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Operation Manager is responsible for monitoring and analyzing the current system of production to check it’s effective, and working out a strategy for improving if necessary.
- Operation Manager ensures the organization is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being purchased materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549428 to apply for this job .