ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Core function of role is: to provide support to the brand manager in formulating the brand’s long-term strategy and developing and executing marketing plans.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the development, production & implementation of world class advertising and promotions for brand and media strategies and executions to support brand
- Ensure logo & trademarks are used as per the brand guidelines and that all consumer contacts are in line with overall brand strategy
- Monitor media places (traditional and digital) in line with agreed media plans and scheduled
- Ensure effective communications of key corporate messages within the organisation
- Analyze trends for all the promotional activities and provide input and opinions on projects
- Develop relationships with third party vendors to ensure contracts are updated and payments are made as at when due.
- Preferred Years of Experience:
- 2 year(s).
- Education Qualification:
- Minimum - BA, BSc, BTech, HND
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549419 to apply for this job .