AppMart Integrated is a software development company. We've been partnering with organizations from start-ups to large enterprises, Government institutions to help them accelerate growth and innovation, transform operational efficiency, and deliver new software products to serve their needs.
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant with experience in human resource management resident in Abuja Nigeria to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures
- A successful Senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts
- The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of accountants and junior accountants.
- Senior Accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status
- Setting objectives for the HR team and tracking progress
- Designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Developing compensation and benefits plans
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (CNA or FCA) will be preferred
- Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Basic knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549414 to apply for this job .