A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The Regional coordinator oversees the activities of the Company's Network of Entrepreneurs (CNE) (Fixed and Mobile).
Ref ID: HTS-RM 2018
Manages a group of State Managers in order to meet the sales & customers objectives for the region Can also manage Key customers
To implement company sales and marketing strategies so that sales and market-share targets for assigned region & products are achieved.
To enable this by leading, managing, motivating, coaching, supporting and developing a team of states managers within a defined geographical area.
To develop and maintain a result-oriented culture within his team.
- Develop the sales strategy for the promoted products within his perimeter
- Ensure the implementation of the strategy through the appropriate allocation of resources (personnel Marketing, products, and other promotional or commercial means)
- Coordinate all activities within the region to ensure optimum customers’ satisfaction
- Provide direction and ensure the optimal flow of communication among team members and other relevant stakeholders.
- Drive market penetration and peak performance of the teams in the region
- Maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders, suppliers and other industry / government contacts relevant
- Ensure the ROI and follow-up of the assigned areas of responsibility within the allocated budget.
- Effectively manage the region by means of planning, territory analysis, and directing the team in terms of targeting and call coverage of customers.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the sales team and individual team members versus plan and other performance agreed objectives.
- Propose and ensure the optimal implementation of KPIs.
- Minimum Required Experience: 3 year(s)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND, MBA will be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University Degree with sales and business development background.
- Candidate must have not less than 2 years’ experience as a Sales Manager in a cognate industry.
- Candidate must have managed a sales team before for at least one year
- Communication & presentation skills
- Commercial skills
- Strategy planning & execution
- Leadership Skills
- Financial Acumen
- Territory Management
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549387 to apply for this job .