UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the animal feeds, packaged foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials. One of our businesses, Grand Cereals Limited, an integrated foods company whose primary activity is the creation of superior value from local raw materials, with leading brands in the Cereals, Vegetable Oil and Animal Feed categories requires the position of:
- Manage the Regional Sales activities of the North West to meet set targets on Volume
- Recruitment of new farms and maintenance of the existing ones.
- Monitor Key Distributors activities to enhance the high level of performance leading to achievement of the highest level of Value per account.
- Manage Sales Team through constant monitoring of the activities of Field Sales Managers, Field Sales Executives ( as the case may be) and Canvassers.
- Control all sales expenses in the region and ensures that they are kept within approved budget.
Knowledge And Skills:
- Animal nutrition and reproduction
- Aggressive selling skills
- Leadership skill
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Competitive intelligence skill.
- Analytical skills
- External Orientation
- Persuasive Influence
- Adaptive Influence
Job Specification/ Requirements
- Degree in Animal Production, Animal Science, Veterinary Medicine, Agric. Economics, etc.
- Membership of veterinary medical association,
- Membership of Nigerian institute of animal science.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Animal Feeds industry.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549375 to apply for this job .