Rovedana Limited is an indigenous company specialized in the area of Business Process Outsourcing, payroll management and healthcare plans. We focus our attention in providing to SMEs and Enterprise businesses “scalable” outsourcing solutions. We assist businesses in handling some of their operational activities thereby helping management of these businesses to increase their productivity and reduce overall costs. Our portfolio of clients spans across sectors such as hospitality, alternative energy, financial services, construction, entertainment, fashion and lifestyle, transportation, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and FMCG.
- We are currently looking for a UI/UX designer who would design and maintain our UI/UX interfaces.
- Design and maintain the company’s UI and UX designs.
- Design graphic collateral across the brands and social media.
- Handle the user experience related function within the organization.
- Eye for artful design.
- Very Creative and intuitive.
- Ability to design and create various kinds of interfaces that will have a memorable experience for the customers.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, CorelDRAW, InDesign, Invision, and other similar applications.
- Excellent visual design and sensitive to user-system interaction.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first responsive design.
- Ability to meet target deadlines.
- A BSc/HND Holder who has completed his/her NYSC.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's.
- The Subject of the mail should be "UI/UX Designer”.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549374 to apply for this job .