Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
- Man the reception, receiving and directing vendors, clients and visitors when required
- See to the opening and cleaning of the office at the commencement of business as well as closing the the office at the close of business.
- Clean, stock and supply (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning (etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Any other assignment as may be given by the Executive Assistant.
- Must reside on the island
- Must be willing to start work immediately
- Minimum Experience of 1 year
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Computer literate and savvy.
- Good command of spoken English.
- Self-starter with amiable disposition.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549360 to apply for this job .