The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is an independent examinations body that provides and conducts qualitative examinations for candidates seeking Direct Entry admissions into tertiary institutions.
- Coordinating and managing all IT needs, staff activities, facilities, and equipment including updating website, managing banks of examination question items etc.
- Coordinating the supervision and maintenance of IT infrastructure and telecommunications equipment and network.
- Developing and maintaining enterprise IT policies and procedures to ensure the protection of IT assets and the integrity, security, and privacy of information
- Coordinating the populating and maintaining of the JUPEB corporate website.
- Managing conferencing as well as reprographic equipment.
- Ensuring optimal utilization of available resources.
- Ensuring the security of all examination data referred to the IT Unit
- Other duties as assigned by the Registrar & Chief Executive Officer.
- Qualification: BSc/MSc, Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years experience in IT and Administration will be an advantage.
- Applicants must be computer literate, compliant and proficient in Microsoft and other relevant applications.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, all applicants should request their Referees to forward references on them to: "The Senior Admin/HR Officer, 14, Barikisu Iyede Street, Onike Yaba, Lagos."
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549356 to apply for this job .