A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Responsible for developing a day to day and long term content strategy
- Collection of data using a variety of methods
- Conduct market /industry research with the view to ascertain clients preferences in order to help the organization to gain competitive advantage
- Monthly industry report publications
- Make available industry trends and competition to help the business predict how its product/services will be positioned in the market
- Timely presentations of findings through charts, graphs to management for better informed decisions about competition, marketing campaigns, product modifications, etc.
- Work with SBUs to generate contents for their microsites on the company website
- Generate contents for monthly Newsletters
- Write Articles for publication in print media
- Collection of data on clients, competition, industry and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customer preferences.
- Minimum of HND
- 3-5 Years experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549344 to apply for this job .