Located in Lagos Island, our company, is a boutique consulting firm with over 60 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors, playing a leading role in providing consulting and capacity building solutions in various sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing) in Nigeria and the West Coast.
In a quest to attaining this goal, we are currently seeking the services of a “Human Resource Assistant” to Work closely with management and our overseas alliance partners, to provide uncommon value-adding solutions to our clients towards the achievement of their business objectives.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interview
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conducting benefit enrolment process
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- This ideal candidate must possess the following;
- HND/BSc in HR- related field, First class and Second Class upper candidates only.
- Experience: 0-5 years
- Human Resource Professional Certificate is an added advantage.
- Must be adept at problem-solving
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Must possess strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project)
- A team player
- Attention to detail
- Time Management & organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549341 to apply for this job .