ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specializing in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls to the switchboard, screen, and direct calls per Office protocol in a professional manner
- Interact with clients, vendors and visitors and coordinate and flow of guests at the Front Desk Area
- Ensure meeting rooms are clean and tidy
- Provide administrative support
- Attending to Account Executive requests promptly
- Processing account opening documentation, direct debit set up & termination and redemption requests, change of address requests
- Respond to client’s email as required
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- External Environment & Market Analysis
- Business/Operational Strategy
- Budget Planning & Control
- Process Improvement
- Knowledge Management
- Record Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Service Quality Maintenance
- Service Level Management
- Show Of Empathy
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549324 to apply for this job .