Our client, an FMCG is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill this position
The preferred candidate will possess or have:
- BSc/HND in Electrical/Computer Engineering, IT or a related field.
- CCNA, CCNP, or CCSP.
- Working knowledge on Cisco & Huawei network switches and routers, LAN, WAN, IP sub-netting, and VLAN.
- Detailed technical knowledge of L2 & L3 routing, and switching protocols.
- Willingness to work in extended / shift timings, and readily available for a 24*7 on-call support.
- Operate in an ISP core-network, including multiple vendors to serve LTE-4G / enterprise customers.
- Analyze / troubleshoot core network by evaluating network performance issues.
- Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance.
- Troubleshoot network problems; escalate problems for quick resolution.
- Expert level troubleshooting for malfunctions of network hardware, links, and routing.
- Respond quickly to issues affecting the network environment to maintain high availability and up-time.
- Provide analysis and root cause diagnosis for any network / customer related issues.
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549323 to apply for this job .