Our client, an FMCG is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill this position
- Complete audits which are risk based and factually accurate in an efficient and effective manner;
- Identify the area of auditing and prepare audit calendar for the Financial year;
- Implementation of audit schedule by visiting respective units and carrying out audit as per schedule; Perform timely follow up of issues to ensure agreed actions have been effectively implemented;
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements in Internal Audit’s own processes and tools;
- Keep abreast of and share knowledge of business developments and initiatives;
- Compliance with statutory policies and rules;
- Review of company’s financial statements and analyze the lack of process;
- To ensure timely preparation of MIS and various reports;
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes and identify control weaknesses;
- Recommend commercially balanced, risk base solutions to identified issues;
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting/Finance related field.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent Qualification;
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in Audit for -Investigation and/or Risk based evaluation;
- Preferable in case of FMCG industry, but Other Industries, except Finance can be evaluated
- MUST be resident of Lagos.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint is mandatory;
- Exposure in ERP [Specifically in Dynamics] will have added advantage;
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency;
- Assume responsibility for various segments of audits under supervision;
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549322 to apply for this job .