Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized in the creation of multi-sector and multi-discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
- The key responsibilities of this position include the development of network design plans and the development of reference architectures and standards for secure, high-performance networking across the enterprise.
- The position is responsible for understanding and interpreting Countywide business and technical requirements in order to apply advanced network technologies for County departmental consumption.
- A successful candidate will have a balance of technical and non-technical skills. The candidate must have advanced data networking skills and experiences, both hands-on and theoretical. Other technical skills include wireless, voice, and security networking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate at various levels to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of LAN/MAN/WAN topologies & platforms, routing protocols, current data center architectures, DNS/DHCP, IPAM, multicast, VRF, QoS, etc.
- An advanced candidate may have experience in any or all of the following:
- Business Case, TCO/ROI costing models, strategic plans, RFPs, formal and informal bids.
In addition, the following minimum qualifications must be met:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field. In addition, four years of experience involving the analysis, installation, programming, application and/or troubleshooting of networking systems and related equipment. (A post-graduate Degree in a related field may substitute for one year of the required experience.) A CCIE or CCAr certification is highly desirable.
- Experience involving the analysis, installation, programming, application and/or troubleshooting of networking systems and related equipment is required.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Applications using the "Job Title" as the e-mail subject.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549319 to apply for this job .