Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organization. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment, and competitive remuneration.
The successful candidate will provide support for analytics and dashboard development by:
- Translating project performance into impactful data visuals;
- Develop individual and shared dashboards based on project needs and best practices
- Create and maintain data validity rule/indicators to improve data quality
- Identify issues in data collection and reporting and figure out effective ways to address them
- The successful Candidate will provide DHIS2 system administration and basic configuration support for Android app development and deployment.
- The successful Candidate will draft and coordinate requisition for procurement and consultant contracts with network providers in line with SFH standards and policies
- The successful Candidate will be required to manage functional tasks as will be assigned as related to mobile solutions
- Must possess a degree in Computer Science; Information Technology; Informatics or a related field
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years work experience
- Must possess experience managing database systems with multiple users and has previously provided support for analytics and dashboard development
- Must possess experience with one or more general purpose programming languages and can construct SQL queries and managing databases.
- Must possess excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently and on a team in a cooperative, problem-solving capacity
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competencies required for the job and current remuneration and send.
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549298 to apply for this job .