Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Exposure to Thomson Reuters products is essential
- Emphasis on Eikon
- Responsible for a “book” of the business of products and clients (including retention, growth, training, customer engagement, and satisfaction), directly aligned with the account team.
- Develop and execute a customer retention and growth plan aligned with the overall account strategy, including specific user workflow expertise, content, and sales campaigns, training, customer engagement and feedback sessions, and regular customer visits.
- Drive messaging/community building, transactions, and add-on modules.
- Collect, analyze and summarize market, competitive and user trend data and share key learnings and actions with stakeholders.
- Customer advocate. Collate customer requirements for, prioritize and drive delivery of important enhancements, working closely with the customer and internal delivery teams.
- Provide as needed support to the Direct Account Team for Demo's and retention
- Enter and maintain accurate, timely and relevant data in appropriate CRM systems as required.
- Target 80% of time spent at the customer site, with additional travel as needed.
- We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Financial Markets experience required.
- College/ University Degree or relevant work experience equivalent required
- Industry qualifications preferred (ACI)
Technical / Professional Skills and Experience:
- Fundamental understanding of Financial markets including general market knowledge, specific instrument and asset types, trading floor technologies, and financial customer workflow.
- 3-5 years of industry related experience in financial markets preferred.
- Training or related customer facing experience preferred. Excellent presentation, coaching, and training skills are a must.
- Strong product knowledge or proven ability to quickly acquire product expertise.
- Demonstrated consultative selling and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to identify, develop a sales plan for, and act on revenue growth opportunities
- Ability to use sales planning and customer relationship management tools effectively.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549293 to apply for this job .