Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- A quota carrying role focused on customer relationships with named accounts. Orchestrates sales and may include renewals. Ensures customer satisfaction.
- This position typically manages a set of named accounts (versus a geographic territory) and is responsible for and growing revenue and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Develops and executes account strategy collaborating with account team and/or other business units to deliver a comprehensive product offering to meet overall customer needs.
Scope & Impact
- Leads routine projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Provides input to department objectives and goals of a sub-Business Unit or function.
- May manage budgets for small projects or programs.
- Advises middle management on functional matters, or on interpretation of policies and practices.
- May train or mentor professional colleagues.
- Knowledge & Skill
- Experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of technical discipline or specialism.
- Provides subject matter expertise across sub-units.
- Strong understanding of other roles within the function or Business Unit and how they are connected.
- Knowledge of relationships between all relevant groups within the company.
- Adapts traditional approaches to solutions and applies in different circumstances.
- Demonstrates mastery of a specific discipline across a range of related issues.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549291 to apply for this job .