Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organization. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment, and competitive remuneration.
- Support the Identification, assessment, and selection of facilities and providers for the provision of services to adolescent girls 15-19 years
- Ensure quality standards are maintained in all A360 facilities providing sexual and reproductive health services for adolescent girls 15-19 years
- Provide supportive supervisory visits to providers in all A360 facilities providing sexual and reproductive health services for adolescent girls 15-19 years
- Will organize competency-based training and refresher training on:
- Youth-friendly health services using the national training manual for the health and development of adolescent and young people in Nigeria
- Contraceptive technology including IUCD and Implants using the new developed abridged training manual for providers.
- Syndrome management for providers
- The successful candidate must be a certified Nurse and Midwife or possess a Nursing degree (BSC Nursing)
- S/He must possess a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC working experience in international health and/or family planning programming.
- S/He must possess sound technical knowledge of reproductive health and modern contraceptive methods
- S/He must possess experience in donor-funded projects and advocacy skills
- S/He must possess considerable expertise in MS Office packages (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- S/He must be excellent in report writing and possess excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills (Oral and written)
- S/He must possess current registrations with appropriate national regulatory agencies
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competencies required for the job and current remuneration and send.
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549288 to apply for this job .