Ace Solicitors - Our client, an emerging Microfinance Bank located in Asaba, Delta State, is urgently in need of the services of highly qualified candidates to fill the position below in the Management Team of the Bank:
- Schedule product demos
- Contact customers via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Research market trends and competition
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues
- BSc/HND in Banking/Finance, Business Admin, Accounting, Management etc. 3 years min, post-qualification experience in a financial institution.
- Age: 25/ 35 years.
- Sound knowledge of banking activities & regulatory requirements in the banking sector.
- Application Letters and CV's should include the following:
- The application letter should indicate the Position and Job Reference number
- Comprehensive curriculum vitae showing candidate’s experience, place and date of birth, duly signed and to which photocopies of credentials should be attached.
- The names and contact addresses (including e-mail and telephone (GSM) numbers) of three reputable referees.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549281 to apply for this job .