Ace Solicitors - Our client, an Emerging Microfinance Bank located in Asaba, Delta State, is urgently in need of the services of highly qualified candidates to fill the position below in the Management Team of the Bank:
- Manages the operation, security, servicing, and balancing of all remote bank ATMs.
- Reviews the disposition of the daily customer overdraft report.
- Balances and reconciles various bank accounts.
- Completes and files various bank reports on a quarterly basis.
- Participates in monthly branch manager meetings.
- Processes daily incoming and outgoing ATM adjustments
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting required of the ATM program.
- Participates in training seminars in all operations areas.
- Sound knowledge of banking activities & regulatory requirements in the microfinance banking sector.
- BSc/HND in Banking, Accounting, Business Administration.
- Economics possession of professional qualifications such as ACIB, ACCA, ACA, CPA and Masters Degree would be added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience. Certification as microfinance banker would be added advantage.
- Age: 35 - 40 years.
- Application Letters and CV's should include the following:
- The application letter should indicate the Position and Job Reference number
- Comprehensive curriculum vitae showing candidate’s experience, place and date of birth, duly signed and to which photocopies of credentials should be attached.
- The names and contact addresses (including e-mail and telephone (GSM) numbers) of three reputable referees.
- Multiple applications are not allowed.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549267 to apply for this job .