McDorsey is a leading player in the IT, Telecommunications, Power & Utilities Sector. Starting operations since 2001, McDorsey has over 15 years of market experience and leverages on this in-depth know how to add value to the operations of its clients, partners, and JV collaborators.
- A leading IT/Telecommunication company based in Lagos requires the services of a professional marketing executive that will promote and develop all business development activities in the country.
- The individual must be able to implement and execute business transactions and should be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV.
- Using "Business Development Executive" as the subject of the email.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549263 to apply for this job .