Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
- Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Update job and market knowledge
- Proven work experience as property manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Valid real estate agent/broker license
- BSc degree in related field.
- Applicants should have minimum of 3-5 years of experience in similar position and not less than 25 years old.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549259 to apply for this job .