Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- MSc in Architecture or Building Engineering
- Over five (5) years practical experience
- Vast knowledge of CAD soft-wares
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume along with accomplished works in the relevant areas.
- Using the "Job Title" as the subject matter.
- Females that fit the above requirements are advised to apply.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549254 to apply for this job .