Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- The SERVICE holder coordinates with project teams and carries out the identification of transportation requirements for personnel movements.
- Ensures the suitability of the transportation, initiates controls as necessary and implements corrective actions.
- Communicates logistics issues to project team and where necessary, liaises with project cost control, planning, contracts and quality functions to ensure optimized management of information.
- Ensures the tracking of Project personnel journey management (mobilizations and missions) to efficiently manage arrival and departure logistics by coordinating with DW Logistics and DW Security.
- Presents Periodic reports on the Logistics Management for the project.
- Overall Management of Transportation contracts and pool car management.
- Implements project approved documentation, policies, procedures, manuals and other related documents.
- Checks all invoices for logistics services against service requests made from the logistics office.
- Verifies summarizes and submits invoices to the Management for certification.
- Submits payment requests for logistics services.
- Processes logistics requests from Packages and ensures follow-up action completed by the Logistics Assistant.
- Manages the logistics ticket system (where applicable).
- Coordinates with Administration Manager to ensure desired logistics objectives, priorities, and schedules are met and communicated to management.
- Comply with all applicable company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Oversees PTS bookings and registrations.
- Coordinates central PMT social events in conjunction with project communication entity.
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline
- 4-5 years experience in related tasks
- Good team spirit and open communication skills.
- Well organized, diligent and proactive.
- Microsoft Office skills
- High level of accuracy with excellent attention to details
- Quick to learn new systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to get along with and work well with people at all levels
- BSc, Logistics, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, Oil & Gas, Operations
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549253 to apply for this job .