Global Management Resource - We work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young talented and dynamic Entrepreneurs. We are strategically positioned to deliver Entrepreneurial mentoring to all segments of the society. Our experience in the business sector has helped to develop our skills in serving multiple clients in multiple organizations/regions nationwide.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Good communicating and presentation skill.
- The shortlisted candidate would be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549251 to apply for this job .