Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a leading consultancy firm which provides both financial, business and project advisory services focused on the entire real estate chain. Due to internal expansion in their Lagos branch, they have decided to hire a Personal Assistant.
The Personal assistants shall support the work of MD to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks. He/she shall provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Preparing letters, presentations, and reports
- Education: Degree in any relevant related course
- Experience : 3 - 5 years of similar work experience
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Additional Requirements:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549248 to apply for this job .