Accrete Petroleum Limited - We are a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients. Our services range from Digital oil field and Hydrocarbon Allocation software solutions to field engineering services such as Wireline and slickline services.
- Accrete Petroleum is seeking an ethical and responsible candidate to join the Finance Department in our Lagos office. The job descriptions include but not limited to;
- Provide support to the Finance Manager with daily financial management and office administration.
- Assist the Finance Manager to maintain complete accounting records including completing vouchers, obtaining proper authorizations, and preparing reconciliations Responsible for day to day maintenance of petty cash and petty cash replenishment request.
- Support in processing financial transactions and maintaining an effective filing system for financial transactions.
- Support in monitoring bank transactions and maintaining an audit trail for all transactions.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded Assist the Finance Manager in ensuring proper tracking of project advances to staff.
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing budgets for funding proposals and annual company budget.
- Support preparation of monthly financial reports/reconciliations.
- Provide support during the conduct of the annual statutory audit.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Perform other accounting/administrative related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration with a minimum of 2:1
- Not more than 25 years old by 31st December 2018
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with SAP/ SAGE or a similar financial accounting/management system preferred.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549241 to apply for this job .