KDR Investments Limited is an indigenous Nigerian Company and is managed by a team of Nigerian experts, executes work by a qualified and well-trained labor force is particularly committed to focusing on Health, Safety and Environmental Protection in accordance with international practice.
- Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Advanced degree in Accounting
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549238 to apply for this job .