KDR Investments Limited is an indigenous Nigerian Company and is managed by a team of Nigerian experts, executes work by a qualified and well-trained labor force is particularly committed to focusing on Health, Safety and Environmental Protection in accordance with international practice.
- Solid waste management and disposal.
- Air & Noise Pollution Control.
- Waste recycling.
- Occupational Health and safety management.
- Domestic and Industrial waste management.
- Water Treatment and Effluent management and control.
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- 12 or above years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services in hydrocarbon processing plant, of which 6 years should be in a supervisory capacity, 5 years in gas plant or refinery operations.
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety,
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549236 to apply for this job .