KDR Investments Limited is an indigenous Nigerian Company and is managed by a team of Nigerian experts, executes work by a qualified and well-trained labor force is particularly committed to focusing on Health, Safety and Environmental Protection in accordance with international practice.
Responsibilities of the Job
- Administration; organizing, monitoring and directing operational activities.
- Initiating prompt solutions to resolve business issues and challenges.
- First Degree and strong administrative skill.
- Post qualification experience in similar fields will be considered a strong factor.
Desired work experience:
- Must possess the excellent managerial skill and very innovative.
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and relevant machines.
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures.
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular).
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549235 to apply for this job .