Machineyard is a small team of dedicated industry stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project, an agent looking to advertise on behalf of a company Machineyard is here to serve you.
- The job role is to provide financial services and ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control
- Responsible for the timely collection of monies arising from cash and credit sales
- Facilitation of credit facilities
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of customers' accounts
- Maintain accurate records and control reports
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics
- BSC/HND Accounting/Social Sciences
- ACA/ACCA (added advantage)
- 5 Years post NYSC working experience (3 years in a similar role)
- Good knowledge of an ERP environment, MS-Excel Knowledge
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549231 to apply for this job .