KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world - finding solutions and adding value.
- The Policy lead will be responsible for quantitative and qualitative research and management of the company’s evidence/research/database that supports the company’s policy and advocacy activities and informs the strategic development of financial inclusion in Nigeria
- He/she will lead the organization’s commissioned research and policy analysis initiatives as well as provide technical assistance to research and policy components embedded within specific projects/programmes
- First Degree in Public Policy, Public Administration or any related discipline
- Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics or International Development
- Relevant Professional Qualification/Certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience with at least 5 years in a management role
- Strong awareness of the legal, regulatory & policy frameworks that govern financial sector
- Prior experience in Policy & Regulation design and Implementation
- Experience in delivering research projects and commissioning, project managing and quality assuring external and internal research.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549226 to apply for this job .