Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Minimum of National Diploma certificate
- Experience of Guarding services at least at a supervisory level
- Good communication skills and ability to interphase with clients and clients rep
- Ability to manage guard force
- Ability to write reports, prepare duty roster, schedule cover etc.
- Good customer service skills, manage clients
- Ability to use the computer
- Be proactive and respond timely to complaints
- Be hardworking, have character and integrity
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549222 to apply for this job .